On 28th June 2019, Best Lawyers® and Handelsblatt announced the “Law Firm of the Year” Switzerland awards in conjunction with the 10th Edition of The Best Lawyers in Switzerland. Since 2010, Best Lawyers has highlighted not only individual lawyers but also top firms.
Meyerlustenberger Lachenal Ltd. (MLL) was awarded the 2020 „Law Firm of the Year“ award in Intellectual Property Law, recognizing the firm’s growing and highly acknowledged IP team in Switzerland.
In addition to being awarded one of only 10 firm awards (across 10 practice areas), Best Lawyers® also attributes „Lawyer of the Year“ awards.
IP partner Simon Holzer received the 2020 „Lawyer of the Year“ award for Intellectual Property Law. „Lawyer of the Year“ honorees receive this award based on their extremely high overall feedback within specific practice areas and metropolitan regions.
Best Lawyers® lists 23 of our experts in 20+ legal categories in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in Switzerland. The peer-review publication, organized by practice area, listed the following MLL legal experts, demonstrating the breadth and depth of our firm’s legal capabilities as well as their recognition in the market:
- Alain Le Fort in Corporate Law
- Alexander Vogel in Corporate Law and in Banking and Finance Law
- Andrea Sieber in Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Bernard Lachenal in Wealth Management Practice
- Christoph Heiz in Capital Markets Law
- Christophe Rapin in Antitrust/Competition Law and Investment Funds
- Guillaume Fournier in Intellectual Property Law
- Lukas Bühlmann in Advertising Law and Information Technology Law
- Mario Strebel in Antitrust/Competition Law
- Martin Ammann in Labor and Employment Law
- Michael Ritscher in Intellectual Property Law
- Mona Stephenson in Corporate Law
- Nadine von Büren-Maier in Intellectual Property Law
- Patricia Guerra in Wealth Management Practice
- Peter Schramm in Intellectual Property Law and Technology Law
- Reinhard Oertli in Technology Law
- Serge Calame in Wealth Management Practice
- Simon Holzer in Intellectual Property Law
- Stephanie Comtesse in Investment Funds and Corporate Law
- Thomas Lustenberger in Corporate Law
- Urs Behnisch in Tax Law
- Walter Häberling in Labor and Employment Law
- Wolfgang Müller in Real Estate Law
Inclusion in Best Lawyers® is based entirely on peer-review. As stated on their website, „the methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.“
Handelsblatt is a leading Germany based, German language business newspaper. Handelsblatt has partnered with Best Lawyers® to offer their readers an overview and directory of the leading law firms and lawyers in Europe’s German speaking countries of Germany, Switzerland and Austria.