Chambers and Partners ranks Meyerlustenberger Lachenal Ltd. (MLL) in their 2019 edition of their Europe guide, published on 8th March 2019.
Fifteen partners and eleven practice areas feature in the legal directory’s Switzerland rankings, including Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Competition/Antitrust, Corporate M&A, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Intellectual Property, Life Sciences, Real Estate, Tax and TMT.
Client feedback gathered as part of the independent research provides insights into the qualities that clients particularly valued, examples of which are listed below:
- „The team is very responsive and delivers to-the-point solutions“
- Sources admire the „expertise, reliability and excellent reputation“ of the team, also saying it is „responsive, accessible and the partners get involved and have a good understanding of our business“
- The team is „very responsive, proactive and approachable,“ and its lawyers „look for efficient solutions, involving a strong knowledge of the law and a business-oriented approach“
- Clients appreciate the „in-depth analysis of complex legal situations and capacity to provide well thought out advice,“ while also underlining the lawyers‘ „excellent negotiation skills“
- Clients highlight the „efficient co-operation, quick answers and pool of excellent lawyers“
To view Meyerlustenberger Lachenal Ltd. (MLL) on the Chambers website please click here.