On Thursday 12 March Chambers and Partners published their Europe Guide 2020. Our firm was featured in the Switzerland law firm and individual lawyer rankings.
Our firm level rankings in the following practice areas demonstrate the firm’s particular capabilities in the fields of:
- Banking & Finance
- Capital Markets
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Life Sciences
- Real Estate
The individual rankings recognize the lawyers in our firm that stand out for their excellence in the Switzerland and beyond.
- Banking & Finance, Switzerland: Alexander Vogel
- Competition/Antitrust, Switzerland: Mario Strebel
- Corporate/M&A, Switzerland: Alexander Vogel and Andrea Sieber
- Employment, Switzerland: Thomas Kälin
- Intellectual Property, Switzerland: Michael Ritscher, Peter Schramm and Simon Holzer
- Investment Funds, Switzerland: Stephanie Comtesse
- Life Sciences: Patent Litigation, Switzerland: Michael Ritscher and Simon Holzer
- Real Estate, Switzerland: Philippe Prost and Wolfgang Müller
- TMT, Switzerland: Lukas Bühlmann
The Chambers Europe Guide ranks the top lawyers and law firms in over 190 countries across the world. The rankings are based on in-depth research by the dedicated and experienced team of Chambers researchers. You can find out more about the research methodology on the Chambers website’s methodology page and view our full rankings on the MLL’s firm profile on the Chambers website.