The rapid spread of Covid-19 is driving countries to implement several measures to contain the virus. Our law firm is closely following all developments and is implementing best practices in line with the recommendations of Swiss authorities, both Federal and Cantonal. On this page we are continually updating our legal updates on the impact of the coronavirus for businesses.
Our thoughts go to all affected by the current situation and their loved ones.
While our priority is to maintain the safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, we are happy to confirm the continuity of our services thanks to our IT platforms, work processes and the full commitment of our staff.
Below you will find the links to some of our legal updates on the impact of COVID-19 for businesses. We hope they will prove helpful to assist our clients to overcome these stressful and uncertain times with useful information on urgent queries we may each have:
- Shutdown of construction sites: a few explanations (article in French)
- Versammlungen von Gesellschaften in Zeiten des Coronavirus (also available in French)
- Webinar: COVID-19 – Hilfestellung für Startups
- COVID-19-Solidarbürgschaftsverordnung – Überbrückungshilfe auch für Start-ups?
Debt Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law
- Debt enforcement and bankruptcy law in the Corona crisis: questions and answers (article in German)
- The impact of the coronavirus in particular on distribution agreements: how to avoid damages now (also available in German)
- COVID-19: Short-time work in 5 questions and answers (also available in German and French)
The Federal Council’s Ordinance 2 COVID-19 in 5 questions and answers (also available in German and French)
IT, Data Privacy & E-Commerce
- E-Commerce – Checkliste in Krisenzeiten (Covid-19)
- Jetzt anmelden – MLL Webinare mit einer Einführung ins Recht im Online-Handel
- Effects of the officially ordered closure of shops/restaurants/etc. on existing leases (also available in German and French)
- Swiss tax relief measures (also available in German)
- Geneva tax measures (also available in French)
- Changes to dividend resolutions – tax pitfalls (also available in German)
- Post balance sheet event (also available in German)
- Home Office – Shift of tax nexus (also available in German)
- Zug tax measures
Your contacts remain reachable as usual and you can find all of our colleagues‘ contact details on our website: www.mll-legal.com.
We wish you all the best in these challenging times.